Are you ready to explore the aviation and aerospace industry?
This February 2022, Mt. Doug is hosting a district-wide, semester-long aviation and design program. See Ms. Dawson in the Career Centre for an application.
In this program students will:
- Earn credit for five high school and post-secondary courses:
- Aviation Fabrication 12 – YIA–2CF
- Aviation Systems and Design 12 – YIA–2BS
- Work Experience 12A
- TEAC 105 (a Camosun Engineering Sampler course)
- Introduction to Aviation 12 (Transport Canada’s Ground School Certification) – YIA 2AI
- Work with local aviation employers though work experience placements
For more information drop by the Career Centre.